This notice is provided by Great Oaks Bank
What does Great Oaks Bank do with your personal information?
Financial companies choose how they share your personal information. Federal laws give consumers the right to limit some but not all sharing. Federal law also requires us to tell you how we collect, share, and protect your personal information. Please read this notice carefully to understand what we do.
The types of personal information we collect and share depend on the product or service you have with us. This information can include:
- Social Security number and account balances
- Payment history and transaction history
- Transaction or loss history and credit history
When you are no longer our customer, we continue to share your information as described in this notice.
All financial companies need to share customers’ personal information to run their everyday business. In the section below, we list the reasons financial companies can share their customers’ personal information; the reasons GREAT OAKS BANK chooses to share; and whether you can limit this sharing.
The personal information that Great Oaks Bank can share and the reason:
-This sharing cannot be limited-
- For our everyday business purposes— such as processing your transactions, maintaining your account(s), responding to court orders and legal investigations, or reporting to credit bureaus
- For our marketing purposes— to offer our products and services to you
- For joint marketing with other financial companies
Personal information Great Oaks Bank does NOT share
- For our affiliates’ everyday business purposes— information about your transactions, experiences, and creditworthiness
- For our affiliates’ to market you
- For our nonaffiliates’ to market you
Call (478) 374 – 4754 or go to www.greatoaks.bank
How does Great Oaks Bank protect my personal information?
To protect your personal information from unauthorized access and use, we use security measures that comply with federal law. These measures include computer safeguards and secured files and buildings.
How does Great Oaks Bank collect my personal information?
We collect your personal information, for example, when you
- Open an account or deposit money
- Pay your bills or apply for a loan
- Use your credit or debit card
We also collect your personal information from others, such as credit bureaus, affiliates, or other companies.
Why can’t I limit all sharing?
Federal law gives you the right to limit only
- sharing for affiliates’ everyday business purposes – information about your creditworthiness
- affiliates from using your information to market to you
- sharing for nonaffiliates to market to you
State laws and individual companies may give you additional rights to limit sharing.
Companies related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Great Oaks Bank does not share with our affiliates.
Companies not related by common ownership or control. They can be financial and nonfinancial companies.
- Great Oaks Bank does not share with nonaffiliates so they can market to you.
A formal agreement between nonaffiliated financial companies that together market financial products or services to you.
- Our joint marketing partner(s) include financial service providers such as insurance companies.