CITIZENS BANK IS NOW GREAT OAKS BANK. NEW LOOK. STILL THE PEOPLE YOU LOOK TO.
Welcome to a new era of community banking. A new name. A new look. And a renewed commitment to you. Welcome to Great Oaks Bank.
Our name is changing, but serving you is our legacy. We take great pride in the service we provide to the families and businesses we call neighbors. As we become Great Oaks Bank, we’re also spreading our legacy of banking rooted in local relationships as we open new offices in Savannah Quarters and Richmond Hill.
THINGS KEEP CHANGING. GOOD THINGS KEEP GROWING.
We’re proud to celebrate the strength, endurance and majesty of the Great Oaks gracing our communities. You will see our signs change, and you will see every sign that Great Oaks still has the same team and personal services that made us your choice. We’re not starting a new bank. We’re not merging. We’re making a legacy bank stronger.
GROW YOUR LEGACY WITH GREAT OAKS BANK. WHAT YOU SHOULD KNOW.
As always, we strive to keep you informed about any new developments and to make any changes and enhancements as turnkey as possible and will keep this page updated.
On June 30th, Citizens Bank and Cochran Bank will officially become Great Oaks Bank. Our website will automatically redirect to GreatOaks.Bank. Please update your bookmarks/favorites. Other important details you should know are:
- Our routing number and your account and loan numbers are not changing.
- Log-ins to online banking and cash management are not changing. All passwords are still valid. However, please update your bookmarks/favorites.
- Direct deposits, auto drafts and bill pay information will not change.
- Your existing checks, deposit slips, ATM/debit cards, credit cards and loan coupons may be used.
- You will continue to use our existing mobile banking app during this transition, however, we will be updating our current app with a new Great Oaks Bank mobile app that will be available for you to download in early July.
- CBZing customers will receive a message to update to a new BaZing app.
- In the next few weeks, you will receive a replacement Great Oaks Bank debit card due to our conversion to EMV chip card technology.
- Please update your banker's email address to firstname.lastname@example.org
- For example: email@example.com will become firstname.lastname@example.org
- Our social media channels will also change to Great Oaks Bank.